What is klarna?
Klarna transforms the way you make online payments, with flexible options tailored to your needs.
• A new way to pay that's an alternative to a credit card.
• 3 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest.
How to use Klarna?
Shop now. Pay later with Klarna.
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Barbara Bui has teamed up with Klarna to offer you a new way to pay for your purchases:
- Add the products you want to your shopping cart and select "Klarna" at checkout;
- Enter your personal details and you'll know instantly if your request has been approved;
- Klarna will send you a confirmation e-mail, as well as reminders when it's time to pay. You can also manage your orders and payments via the Klarna application.
Klarna aims to provide the best shopping experience in the world, with the belief that payments are much more than a way to send money. That's why Klarna payment methods give you more time, control and flexibility to focus on the things you love.
Over 90 million consumers use Klarna.
200,000 businesses work with us around the world.
One of Europe's largest banks, managing online settlements for over 15 years.
Spend responsibly. Borrowing money can have a negative impact on your financial situation. Make sure you can make your monthly payments on time.
• Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future.
• Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.